$145.00 – $170.00
Legend ZX-2R is an ultra premium, non racing, 2-cycle lubricant formulated for the ultimate in engine protection.
Legend ZX-2R is a mineral based, 2-stroke, non racing oil engineered to outperform the most expensive synthetics. Our Clean Burn Technology combines an ultra-refined “ashless” base oil with the most advanced proprietary polymeric additive package. This hybrid mixture leaves virtually no exhaust valve residue, while providing the ultimate protection against piston seizure, premature wear, power valve sticking, and corrosion.
- Optimizes piston ring seal and eliminates “blow-by” for maximum performance.
- Recommended for variable exhaust valve engines in trail and non racing applications.
- Exceptional protection up to 10,000 RPMs.
- Designed for oil injection systems or pre-mix at a 50:1 ratio.
- Eliminates plug fouling, carbon deposits, and ring sticking.
- Maintains power valve cleanliness and free valve movement reducing maintenance intervals.
- Dramatically improves idle quality and throttle response.
- 100% smokeless, distinctive “Racing Castor” scent.
- Tested to -45 degrees below zero (F).
Best suited for older engines (2010 and older) because of it’s high molecular weight base oil and ability to “coat” metal surfaces. Not recommended for sustained high RPMs or lean fuel/air ratios as experienced in racing. Exceeds all manufacture warranty requirements for snowmobiles, watercraft, motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles specifying a API TC-W3, TC, or JASO FB/FC lubricant.
Approved for 2010 engines and older. For race applications, engines still under warranty, and 2011 engines and newer, please use Legend ZX-2SR.
Weight N/A Dimensions N/A